Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hostess Cupcakes!

I decided to do a special cake for my step son who is arriving from Florida today. I thought about it for a while and wanted to make something that would "WOW" him. Then it hit me... Why not make a HUGE Hostess Cupcake!! So for the next few hours this is what I worked on!
Three 8" round cakes - and enough batter left over to make 16 cupcakes.
The yummy Hostess cupcake filling
The chocolate ganache for the top
And of course no Hostess cupcake would be complete with out that swirly white design!

The end result.... ONE SUPERSIZED HOSTESS CUPCAKE and a batch of regular ones too!
I sure hope he enjoys it!! And you do too!






































































































1 comment:

  1. How did you make the filling and the topping? This looks great.

    Linda
    bobgabes2005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails