Monday, August 16, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

As most know my favorite type of dessert is a cupcake. It's like an individual party just for you! But I have to say that Chocolate Chip Cookies is probably my second favorite dessert. Throw in some pecans and Oh yeah! I could eat a few dozen! :) These Chocolate Chip cookies were the best ones I've made yet. A little bit crispy on the outside, but still ooey and gooey and soft on the inside. AMAZING!!

edited to add the recipe that I used. I followed it exactly, except for one thing. I decided to grind up 1 cup of oatmeal to use in place of 1 cup of flour. I think by doing this it added just enough extra taste and texture to make these the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!






1 comment:

  1. Recipe??? I feel like everytime I try to make choc. chip cookies they turn out hard! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a good recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails