Monday, August 2, 2010

Cupcakes for kids

It seems like every where you look these days cupcakes can be found. Cupcake shops are popping up all over; there's about 6 million cupcake shows on T.V. right now, all of which I find myself wasting hours of my life watching. There's cupcake shirts, and cupcake necklaces (one of which I am now the proud owner of thanks to Goody Gum Drop Candy shop) there are even cupcake band aids! See... so cute!




Then there's all the super cute cupcake books that are out for children. There's the ever so popular "If you give a cat a cupcake...." we seriously love this book!
These three are on our list to let Santa know we want them...



Seriously stop the cutness!!! I feel like if it all keeps up I may have to name my unborn child Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails